Saturday 26 October 2013

MUSIC

I love music, i luuurve music. I can just sit down all day and listen to music... Whatever mood i'm in i feel alittle better when i listen to music... Someone said, not sure who it is, 'music is the heartbeat of the soul' and i believe this wholly.

I'd just had my heartbroken and all i wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cry, however i listened Adele's album you know the one, i felt better.

However don't you wish that that there was background music playing when you make a monumental decision or when something significant is happening.... Like when you slap your enemy or frenemy (in most girls cases) and 'hit me with your best shot' starts playing or when you hear a rumour about something or someone and Adele's 'rumour has it' starts playing.Or whenn you are in pensive mood and Adele's don't you remember starts playing (as you might have noticed, i love Adel
e)

In music just like in movies you'll find the kind of love you wish you had and still hold out for, you'll find the heart break and the strenght to go on, sometimes, its music that gets through a day.

I think in an alternate universe (yes i watched way too much fringe) i'd be a film music supervisor or something along those lines..

Good music makes a good day and also makes a bad day better, in my opinion and i dare anyone to contradict me.

Xo
me

No comments:

Post a Comment